Nearly 70% of russian missiles hit peaceful targets – Defense Ministry

Read in Google News!
russian missiles

Nearly 70% of russian missile attacks target civilian objects across Ukraine, the spokesman for the Ministry of Defense, Oleksandr Motuzianyk, was cited as saying by

“Yesterday’s insidious criminal missile attack on the center of a peaceful city in Ukraine is yet another fact of russia’s absolutely proven genocide against Ukraine. This is the extermination of Ukrainians as a nation, this is an attempt to break the spirit of Ukrainians and lower the level of their resistance,” the spokesman said.

He noted that only 30% of the total attacks by the russian invaders engaged military targets, while the remaining 70% were deliberately inflicted on peaceful cities.

In this regard, Motuzianyk recalled russian missile attacks on Mariupol, Zaporizhia, Mykolaiv, and other cities.

“russia must be recognized as a terrorist state,” the official emphasized.

As reported, Deputy Minister of Defense called missile strikes on Vinnytsia another proof of genocide of Ukrainian people by russians.

killing 23, including three children.

More than 10 powerful explosions rocked Mykolaiv on the morning of July 15. At least four people were injured.

Читай у Google News!